This Tour is created for all shopaholics, markets and photography enthusiasts especially single ladies who want to explore but not aimlessly. We guarantee you that during this walk you will not just find the most unique of experiences but also be able to take home the most exciting stuff at bargain and wholesale prices.
Preferably starting post noon, this tour will encourage you to both meander, interact and learn some basic Hindi phrases as well as bargaining skills leaving you with memories worth cherishing.
We will also pay a visit to the temple dedicated to the local Goddess of Mumbai - Mumbadevi for a private blessing with a local Hindu Priest for a speedy return to our Maximum City!
The Markets are closed on Sunday.
Request all to cover their shoulders and knees during the tour.
Note: All tours are personal in nature and can be reasonably customized to your liking at no additional cost
** Conditions apply
What is included in the tour
- My Services
- Offerings at the Hindu Temple
- Bottle of Water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Private Shopping
- Pick up and Drop from hotels - at an additional charge
- Meet at the Entrance to the Police Commissioner's Office [Opposite the Crawford Market]
- Head to explore one of the oldest markets of Mumbai
- Visit the Crawford Market, first in India to have electricity in 1853.
- Visit the intricate markets including the fruit, spice, live pets, garment, gold and more
- Visit the famed Mumbdevi Temple after whom Mumbai gets her name.
- Be blessed by a Hindu Priest in Sanskrit at the temple.
- Tour ends back at the start point.