Tired of the mundane routines of Bombay? want to get away and yet be close to the comfort zone trance of the bustling city? then we have the deal for you.
Located at a distance of roughly 3.5 hrs driving from Bombay, lies a new experience seldom travelers associate with the Brand India. That's right am talking "Wine"! Located in Nashik are the indian variety of wine made under the brand name "Sula".
Nashik is a township located in the Western Mountaneous Region that flirt the Western coast of the Indian sub-continent. Trapping in the monsoon and yet being on a sloped altitude, makes it the perfect place to grow wine!
During this tour we will not only give you a private tour of the Vineyard and its making techniques, but will also grant you an exclusive wine tasting session with a sommelier. And if the season is right, you could also participate in the annual stomping of the grapes! a piece of Italy and Hungary in India!
Post lunch at the site, we will also drive to the nearby 1st Century BC Pandav Caves carved in during the Buddhist period and denoting their religious practises. Considering them being up in the hills, they were mostly spared from Religious Zealots and Foreign Empires from making their mark.
Post the visit we will head back to the city and drop you back at your respective hotel / residence in the city.
What is included in the tour
- Bottles of Water
- My services
- Outsourced Car
- Local Lunch
- Private Wine Tasting Session
- Entrance fees to the Caves
- Cultural Souvenir
- 1 bottle of Wine [other than sparkling]
- Personalized pick up and drop to hotels in Airport, Central and South Bombay.
- Parking, toll and government taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Shopping
- Personal Donations
- Special Meal Requirements
- Pick up from your hotel / residence in the city at 7am
- Drive to nashik
- Witness spectacular views of both the changing landscape but also the Western Mountaneous Region that look like the verdant version of the Grand Canyon
- Visit the Sula Vineyards
- Get a private tour of the vineyards with a wine tasting session hosted by a sommelier
- Have a local lunch - you are free to pack your own lunch
- Head to the Trimbakeshwar Temple. Visit the Temple and walk along the township to do some religious shopping. - Optional
- Head to the Pandav Caves. Trek up [10 mins] the hills to find the 1st Century engraved and well maintained Buddhist Caves laiden with lost stories.
- Take in the cool weather and spectacular views of the area.
- Head back to the city hotel / residence.
- End of Tour.