Mumbai, as a city, has always prided itself as being a melting pot for not just cultural habits but also ppeople of diverse approaches to life. From the eco friendly to the plastic friendly and from the routine entranced to the one seeking that perfect getaway, the city has a little for everyone.
And in the middle of all this clarity in chaos, there is a literal national park beckoning thsoe wanting to explore a life beyond the concrete jungle.
To cater to this need, we have curated an amazing and yet simple getaway for the discerning client to get a chance to attain nirvana in the heart of the forrest and yet be aware that they are not that far from cell phone connectivity!
Come and try our Cycle tours into the national park with a wilderness expert who will guide us through the given trails and help explore an old Buddhist and well carved 1st Century BC Caves at Kanheri. Get a chance to meet with forrest inhabitants both human and animal alike.
We will also have a local vegetarian lunch before we bid adieu or drop you to your hotel / railway station.
What is included in the tour
- Bottles of Water
- Cultural Souvenir
- Local Transportation
- Entrance fees to the National Park + Kanheri Caves
- Local Lunch - Vegetarian
- Cycle rent
- Safety equipments and Local Taxes
- My Services
- Local Expert
- Local Fruits / Refreshments in the forrest
What is NOT included in the tour
- Outsourced vehicle– To book as an add on package, you can send an enquiry and recommended for more than 2 people
- Personal Shopping
- Personal Pick up and Drop by outsourced Car
- Visit the caves by Tuk Tuk charges [Senior citizens / Non Cycle Friendly]
- Take a local train ride from Church Gate or the nearest station to your hotel [Optional]
- Take a Tuk Tuk to the Entrance of the National Park
- Meet with the Local Expert
- Ride your cycles through the Park
- Get amazing closeup shots with the flora and fauna
- Visit a local village
- Visit the Kanheri Caves
- Have a local Vegetarian Lunch
- Head back to your hotel / Railway Station
- End of Tour.