This tour is designed for all who want to get out of the city and yet somehow want to be in easy reach with civilization and cell phone connectivity.
Created for all who love to be with mother nature, this tour is designed to give you that perfect dose of oxygen, silence and a chance to see wild life and yet remain well within the city limits. That's righ, the Sanjay Gandhi National Park is one of the only National Parks in the world that is not just located well within the city limits but is also encircled by a bustling Metropolis.
This park not only boasts of tribals and 2nd Century well carved Buddhist Caves, but also has its own share of wild leopards roaming free!
So if you are a nature enthusiast, want to get away from the city routines or are simply a fan of exercise, book a tour with us and we will ensure you will leave with a thirst for more!
- For tours for Kids - Please contact us directly.
What is included in the tour
- Bottles of Water
- Services of a local Nature Expert
- Entrance tickets to the National Park
- Entrance Tickets to the Kanheri Caves
- Cycle and safety gear hire
- Refreshments during the journey
- My services
- Cultural Souvenir
What is NOT included in the tour
- Outsourced vehicle ADVISED FOR LARGE GROUPS ONLY – To book as an add on package, you can send an enquiry
- Personal Shopping
- Personal Donations
- Meet at the Sanjay Gandhi National Park Entrance [closest to Borivali Railway Station]
- Meet and greet with the local sherpa and heritage enthusiast
- Cycle through the forest
- Stop at a indigenous tribal village for picture stop. Take a walk - optional
- Witness the myriad of wildlife including deer and monkeys
- Visit the 2nd Century Buddhist Caves
- If you like, we will also trek above the caves for a vantage view of the park that is right out of an African Safari
- Head back to the Park Entrance
- End of Tour