Street Art is one of the best expressions of emotions that often bring out both the best and worst of a city. Through our street art we will introduce you to the varied communities and the people who make it. From Bollywood to local and international personalities and sometimes even private dedications of love and uncanned emotions that light up the localities.
During this tour we will explore the hidden localities and venture into unchartered territories in search of interesting works hidden behind destinations like German Churches and Jewish Cemeteries that often go hidden before our very eyes.
What is included in the tour
- Bottles of Water
- Local Transportation
- Tender Coconut / similar
- Cultural Souvenir
What is NOT included in the tour
- Outsourced vehicle ADVISED FOR LARGE GROUPS and Full Day Tours ONLY – To book as an add on package, you can send an enquiry
- Personal Shopping
- Personalized pick up and drop to hotels beyond Central Bombay into the suburbs.
- Train Ride from Church Gate Station or similar depending on your hotel’s location.
- Buy your train tickets in Hindi!
- Head to St. Peter’s Church on Hill Road Bandra
- Explore the inner alleyways in the East Indian Village that is sprinkled with street art.
- Take a local transport / walk to a multi coloured [painted] slum and explore the art hidden amongst cemeteries of both Christian and Jewish faiths.
- Head to a park where we can get a chance to play Football / Cricket with the locals and take many a selfie with the art lining the walls.
Note: This trip can be made into a full day with Full Day Pricing with the following additions: Local Lunch + Visit to the Docks in South Bombay – but only for the AM slot.