This tour is recommended for all who wish to look at Indian designs, material and get to know more about Indian fabrics and styles. Ideal for fashion mongers, wannabee fashionistas and those who simply want a new wardrobe!
During this experience we will get a chance to understand the Indian markets through street, boutique and high end fashion styles, meet with people who can give you that authentic feel and understanding and even get a chance to pick up some unexpected surprises.
Remember there are certain things in life that are precious. For everything else there is Master Card!
What is included in the tour
- Bottles of Water
- Kashmiri Tea [Saffron Cava]
- Name on Rice – Street Art
- Entry Tickets for a Private tour inside Dhobi Ghat
- Cultural Souvenir
- Local Transportation
- Meet a Fashion Designer – Optional and at an Additional Cost
- Local Lunch
- Offerings at Mumbadevi Temple
- Feed a Cow Activity
What is NOT included in the tour
- Outsourced vehicle ADVISED FOR LARGE GROUPS ONLY – To book as an add on package, you can send an enquiry
- Personal Shopping
- Personalized pick up and drop to hotels beyond Central Bombay into the suburbs.
- Meet at your hotel / Church Gate Station
- Take a local train to the Largest Outdoor Public Laundry
- Have a private tour inside the Laundry and see how factory made designer goods are pre-soaked, dry cleaned, spotted and softened before sale in the market
- Visit the Clothing district in Dadar and witness the Middle Class and Upper Middle Class ethnic clothing Shopping Districts
- Get your hands studded with Henna
- Take the train to the Victoria Terminus – Explore inside
- Walk to the major wholesale Material Markets – Explore inside
- Take a walk to the Mumbadevi Temple [Mumbai is named after her] and participate in a private prayer ceremony with a local Hindu Priest in Sanskrit. – Optional
- Take a taxi to the High End Boutique Stores in Colaba Tourist District and catch a glimpse of a Sari morphed to be worn comfortably with an Elastic Band.
- Visit Exclusive boutiques including Ritu Kumar, Sabyasachi Mukherji and more to see the elite trends
- Take a Walk along the Arts District
- Take a Walk through the Colaba Causeway Street Shopping District and learn to bargain!
- Visit ethnic and reputed Kashmiri Boutiques where, over Kasmiri tea you will end the day with a working knowledge of Pashmina, Cashmere, and more.
- Return home.