Getting Tired of the Cliched Tourist spots of Bombay? Want to get a glimpse of the real lives of the people who make this city their own? Come and join us on this tour as it is specifically crafted to give you a taste of the lives of the everyday resident.
From taking a ride on the famed Bombay Local Train, to a private tour inside the World’s largest Outdoor Laundry where you may even get a chance to participate in the job! To even paying your respects to an Iranian sage buried in a mosque floating mid sea let alone trek through a Fishing Village up to an English Era Fort that promises you an unparalleled view of the Bombay Skyline. Its ideal for the open minded, photography enthusiasts and those looking for more!
If you are looking for an adventure in the heart of a bustling city then this is ideal for you.
What is included in the tour
- Bottles of Water
- Head scarves for the mosque
- Offerings at the Haji Ali Mosque
- Professional Picture by locals at The Haji Ali Mosque
- Entry Tickets for a Private tour inside Dhobi Ghat
- Local Transportation
- Local Masala Chai
What is NOT included in the tour
- Outsourced vehicle – To book as an add on package, you can send an enquiry
- Personal Shopping
- Train Ride from Church Gate Station or similar depending on your hotel’s location.
- Buy your train tickets in Hindi!
- Get a private tour with the local inhabitants of Dhobi Ghat
- Pay homage at the tomb of Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari at a mosque located mid sea
- Get splashed along with locals by sea water by the rocks
- Take a local taxi to the Intricate Dadar local Markets
- Visit the Flower, vegetable, daily ware, cloth, religious and more markets
- Take the local train back to your hotel.
- End of Tour