If you desire to get out of the tourist market and literally be the only tourist in one then this is the option for you. Come and explore a labyrinth of intricate markets that could assault your senses with the flamboyancy of colours and offerings.
During this tour we will explore the vegetable, flower, religious, garment , fish, spice and much more. We will also visit a local Jain Temple and even get a chance to feed cows and pigeons in the middle of a crazy junction!
This tour is aimed at giving you an authentic understanding of a cash based economy where you can do many a souvenir shopping at a rate far lesser than the tourist districts and if you are lucky we could even get your hands studded with henna!
What is included in the tour
- Bottles of Water
- Feed a cow & pigeon activity
- Cultural Souvenir
- Local Transportation
- Get your hands studded with henna – subject to availability and weather conditions
- Flower garlands / bracelets / similar
What is NOT included in the tour
- Outsourced vehicle– To book as an add on package, you can send an enquiry
- Personal Shopping
- Meals – To include as an add on please send an enquiry