Mumbai is justifiably called the Financial Capital where everyone comes here with the will to make money. Our markets of Bombay tour is specially crafted to not just give to a glimpse of the largescale markets bustling with captivating energy but also focuses on the small hidden symbols, cultural trends and behavior as well as the varied opportunities to do business as is capitalized by the local people and most importantly we will experience the presence of the one factor that binds them all together – Religion!
What is included in the tour
- Bottles of Water
- Offerings at the Hindu – Mumbadevi Temple
- Blessings by a local Priest at a private Hindu Prayer Ceremony
- Refreshing Fresh Fruit Juices at Baadshah Restaurant
- Feed a cow activity
- Cultural Souvenir
- Local Transportation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Outsourced vehicle ADVISED FOR LARGE GROUPS ONLY – To book as an add on package, you can send an enquiry
- Personal Shopping
- Donation to the priest
- Personalized pick up and drop to hotels beyond Central Bombay into the suburbs.
- Victoria Terminus Train Station – Visit Inside
- Crawford Market – Multi speciality [fruits, spice, party stuff, chocolates, dried fruits and more]
- The Mangaldas [Cloth] Market
- Zaveri Bazaar – Gold and Silver District
- Mumbadevi Temple – Visit plus private traditional blessing with a Hindu Priest in Sanskrit.