Want to break free from the hastles of a busy city? Want a budget friendly elite experience then we are the ideal gateway for you. With an aim to help you have that ideal getaway both solo or with those who matter most to you, our selection of Sailboats and Private Yachts will help you connect to mother nature and the high seas on a different level.
Our Experiences are created in a way that you get a an introduction to Mumbai’s Maritime History, get a chance to see Lighthouses and even capture the rising and setting sun apart from getting a hands on feel on how to operate a sailboat.
Our instructors are among the best and have been in the field with a par excellence record. Our Fleet ranges in capacity and our packages are designed to bring in value.
We currently specialize in Sunrise, Sunset and harbor excursions.
We organize both Private and Group Tours.
What is included in the tour
- Bottles of Water
- Cost of the boat
- Services of the instructor
- Crash course on how to handle a sail boat
- Professional Picture by locals at The Gateway to India
- Cultural Souvenir
- Local Transportation
- Local Masala Chai
What is NOT included in the tour
- Outsourced vehicle ADVISED FOR LARGE GROUPS ONLY – To book as an add on package, you can send an enquiry
- Personal Shopping
- Personalized pick up and drop to hotels beyond Central Bombay into the suburbs.
- Breakfast / High - Tea at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel overlooking the sea can also be arrange for you at an additional rate. Send an enquiry.
- Pick up from your hotel / Meet directly at the Security Entrance to the Gateway to India by the Banyan Tree.
- Complete the necessary registration formalities
- Have your picture taken by the Gateway and the Taj Bollywood Style
- Head to the boats and start the experience
- Learn how to operate a Sail Boat
- Enjoy a cup of tea / breakfast / high tea [at an additional rate] at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel where the tour will end.
- For those we have picked up we will drop them back to the hotel.